- Added support to change the timezone for each calendar.
- Created documentation on how to force a data update with Google Calendar.
- Tested for edge cases for Timezones and verified new timezones are working correctly.
- Fixed minor bugs when some calendars were not getting updated every five minutes.
- Added support to change the recipient email address for testing purposes.
- Added support for different keys being set after the initial ODATA link setup.
- Added support for Email Analytics – View the total number of emails you have sent per month.
- Added option to save the email to sales order in Altru
- Added support to automatically attach the email to a sales order.
- Added support to view emails that are sent and resend them if you want to with one click.
- Automation of emails when enabled – All outbound messages will be sent.
- Added the ability to edit the apps permission after they have been set for a team member.
- Added the ability to change the role type after it has been set for the first time.
- Optionally you can send an email to the team member that their account has changed.
- A new user interface to manage team members.
- Added support for new accounts being created with upper and lower case letters.