Audit the operations between the two systems to check if the syncing process runs correctly and verify if your contacts have been synced. Review the activity log to confirm if it achieved your desired output.
How to verify your contacts have been synced
- Log in to your Social Good Software account.
- Proceed to Data Bridge.
- Click the Data Bridge you already configured.
- Head to Widget and click the integration you are working on, which can be ActiveCampaign, ConstantContact, or Mailchimp.
- Go to the Sync Activity tab to view all the activities that took place on a specified date.
- To review the operations on a particular date, click the calendar icon and select the date you want to check.
- Now, you can start reviewing the performed activities on both systems on your chosen date.
With this, it will be easier to check, review and verify the updates done on your records in Altru and mail provider.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have questions or clarifications. We are always happy to help!