To be sure that your Altru records and contacts from the mail provider like ActiveCampaign, ConstantContact, or Mailchimp are in sync, the widget settings in the Data Bridge app must correctly configure before you enable the integration. This process applies to any type of integration you have.
How to enable the integration
- Log in to your Social Good Software account.
- Proceed to Data Bridge.
- Click the Data Bridge you already configured.
- Head to Widget and click the integration you are working on, which can be ActiveCampaign, ConstantContact, or Mailchimp.
- Go to Settings. Under Widget Settings, you will see that the update frequency was set once a day at 5:00 in the morning eastern time.
- Enable the integration, then Save Settings. With this, updates of records on Altru and mail provider will happen every day at 5:00 AM eastern time.
|Warning: Check your subscription plan with your mail provider before you click the Sync Data, especially when migrating a huge number of contacts, because the more contacts you sync, the higher your bill.|
- There is also an option to sync the record right away. Go to the Preview tab, then click Sync Data. It will then process the data immediately. Note that the syncing process will take some time, depending on the size of your list.
- You can check all the completed activities by going to the Sync Activity tab. All the operations that happened will be available for you to review.
This process will ensure that your records in Altru and on the mail provider will always be in sync. But if you decide not to use the integration, just go to Settings, and disable the integration, then Save Settings.
Please contact us at email@example.com if you have questions or you need clarifications. We are always happy to help!