Before an eTicket email sends out to members/customers, it will first undergo an eTicket sending process in which meeting the requirement/s of every step is necessary. It is a repeating process but failing to satisfy each condition will disregard the eTicket email.
eTicket Sending Process
Frequently Ask Questions (FAQ)
1. If I manually resend an email, will it updates the ticket?
- Yes, because if you click resend on the Email Designer app, it will automatically generate the ticket. The email will go through the same process whether you send it automatically or manually.
2. If I delete the note type from the sales order, will the email go out with the correct tickets?
- Deleting the Note Type will trigger another email that will go out to the same recipient. The email will go through the four (4) step process, and as a result, the email that will go out will contain the latest information from Altru.
3. If I open the eTicket preview on the Email Designer, will I see the latest ticket available?
- Yes, though it makes the process slower when you click on preview eTicket, it is the actual and latest from Altru.
This illustration will give you an overview of what your eTickets emails undergo before the recipient receive them. It ensures that the recipient has the right e-ticket number and correct details before it goes out, or there is be no emails. Reach us out if you have concerns or questions through our support channel. We are always happy to help!