Job Title: Sales Development Representative
Primary Function: Execute a proven process to book demos for the Account Executive by finding mutual business fit, using a consultative approach with new prospects. You will focus to qualify prospects and turn them into qualified leads for our account executives.
Compensation: Base + commission
Location: Remote / SLC, UT
About the company
Social Good Software mission is to help Arts & Culture organizations focus less on tech problems and more on their cause. We accomplish this in two ways. First by delivering an amazing product that extends Altru and secondly by delivering outstanding service to our customers. This opportunity encourages growth with a possible promotion to Account Executive or Account Manager.
About the Sales Development Representative
The Sales Development Representative (SDR) will generate new business opportunities by following proven processes to prospect into new business accounts. You’ll learn how to identify and research lists of companies to target, and how to develop email and telephone campaigns to generate new business opportunities.
The SDR will conduct high-level conversations with senior executives about their business and operations. The successful candidate will be a strongly self-motivated and driven individual who is goal-oriented, methodical and tenacious, and can effectively interact with a team. This position has advancement potential within the sales team.
- Qualify prospects and turn them into leads by booking demos
- Learn and execute proven processes to generate new sales opportunities
- Engage executives in targeted prospect accounts
- Orchestrate discussions with senior execs around their business needs
- Manage and maintain a pipeline of interested prospects
- Leverage CRM tools to prospect into specific territories
- A deep desire to learn and succeed in software sales
- 2+ years sales or related market/business experience
- Candidates should have one of the following: software/saas experience, sales experience, entrepreneurial spirit, self-driven, ambitious, competitive, enjoys a good challenge, high tolerance for pain, can handle rejections.
- Be coachable, willing to learn new skills, welcomes critical feedback on performance