- Added support for availability on calendar events. You will need to have setup a reserved events query to get access to the variable %availability%.
- Added support for Desktop and Mobile viewport selection. The Legacy calendars will keep working with the default behavior.
- If mobile view port is selected, added support to change view port dynamically on window resize for desktop and mobile.
- Improved click time to redirect to Altru for program forms to be less than 500ms.
- Added client side caching to speed up load times for calendars that have been viewed at least once. Client side cache expires every time the calendar is loaded.
- Added server side caching for web form URL look ups. The webform URL is only looked up once and cached. The cache expires every 30 days on a URL by URL bases.
- Added support for a load balancer to fix the “Bad Gateway” error some users reported.
- Refactored webform redirect url to use our internal API.
- Added support for versioning via the administrator panel.